Saturday, July 4, 2009

Emily is 4 Months Old!

It's hard to believe Emily is four months old already. It seems like she's been in our lives forever.


This cute little outfit is from Shannon and Katelyn. When Shannon told me I could have it for Emily to wear, I was so happy because it is adorable. Shannon has given us lots of very cute outfits as hand-me-downs from Katelyn and to, as Shannon puts it, "To get them out of my house!" So, when I saw this outfit, I was especially excited because it is so darned cute. Then Shannon said, "But I want it back for Katelyn's memory quilt." My first thought was damn it. I don't want to give it back. It's too cute. My next thought was what a great idea. After all, what do you do with all of those too cute to give away baby clothes when your baby is all done with them. A memory quilt, of course.


Emily is still not really thrilled about sitting up on the couch to have her picture taking, so here she is kind of slouching while I'm trying to get a good shot of the dress to compare with Katelyn in the dress.


So, I put her in the bouncy chair (which she loves) hoping to elicit a smile. No such luck.


More like, she's going to eat the dress. No worries, Shannon, I've got the dress in the laundry! :)




Emily was still not thrilled when Daddy picked her up but I liked that their outfits matched.





No comments:

Post a Comment