Sunday, April 12, 2009

Grandma Verna's 91st Birthday

It was my Grandma Verna's 91st birthday this weekend, so we packed everything up and went to Wisconsin to visit. We left Friday, got a late start because of you-know-who, took a wrong turn, saw the ENTIRE Clayton County, and finally got to Grandma's at about 9:15 pm. This was certainly past Grandma's bedtime and our bedtime. Emily was quite awake.

That night we stayed in a dinky little stinky motel and my parents decided they wanted to take Emily for the night. THANK YOU! We finally got some sleep....well Kevin slept a bit on the way up in the car, but I was exhausted.

The next morning we went to Grandma's for some more pictures and a birthday party. Here are some of the pictures we took.



It really was a lot of fun seeing Grandma and all of my aunts and uncles, cousins and their families. There were a lot of kids and dogs running around. Emily was a hit, especially with my cousin, Brenda's, girls Haley and Kendra. I regret that I didn't get any pictures of these little mommies taking care of Emily. Next time, girls, next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment